Personal data protection
*Legal support to companies and individuals subject to Organic Law about personal data protection. Legal support to companies subject to Organic Law about personal data protection, n° 15/1999.
- Update of records of the companies subject to the Organic Law 15/1999 concerning personal data protection.
- Check-up of obligations concerning archives, rights of the people involved, their consent, data collection and transfer, contracts with other people who manage the data owned by the company.
- Check of possible problems and weaknesses, from the company’s obligations point of view, suggesting improvements in the proceedings.
- Drafting of the Security Paper and related proceedings.
- Check of the company’s security measures concerning archives.
- Review and Drafting of contracts including clauses concerning personal data and compulsory documents.
- Legal advice in personal data protection issues.
- Darfting of the Report of audit (Informe de Auditoría legal) , in compliance with the new obligations and needs established in the new Rules to check the compliance with measures and actions, in accordance with the obligation of biannual audit procedure established in art. 96 of RD 1720/2007.
- Education in data protection issues, addressed to company members and representatives.
- Legal advice for individuals whose right to data protection has been infringed.
- Individuals may suffer an infringement of their rights to privacy and personal data protection. Our Firm provides our client with legal advice about the possibility of bringing a complaint before the Spanish Agency for Personal Data Protection.